Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lets Talk About Insurance

Many people out there do not take the time to make sure they have good insurance coverage for their auto or their home. I happen to be a licensed insurance agent in a few states and have been in the business for almost 10 years. People don't realize that the liability part of your insurance is very important. If you own a home and have any assets you want to protect you need to have high liabilty coverage for auto and home. We are in a society that loves to sue for money. You don't want anyone to go after what you have worked hard for if you have an at fault car accident or someone gets hurt at your home. If you have High liability limits that will help protect your assets if someone wants to sue you. I highly recommend getting an umbrella policy if you own a home. It is a liability policy usually 1 million or more that goes over your auto and your house. Do yourself a favor and call your agent today and find out if you are being insured correctly.

I also believe in Life Insurance and I am licensed in this as well. Life insurance is tax free to the beneficiary and does not have to go through probate from the state. If you love your family and want them taken care of in your absence if something should happen get life insurance. I recommend getting life insurance while you are young and healthy before problems arise when you get older. Be smart and do it now. There are many different life insurance policies you can get. Some even can make money for you for a retirement. Look into it. It's too important not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment